Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Perez Hilton: I was really inspired Adam Lambert

"I was really inspired Adam Lambert. I saw that he used the opportunity of his birthday to raise money for a charity that he believed in, charity: water. I knew that I wanted mine to be a GLBT organization in light all the teens committing suicide last year and the bullying that's still going on. Trevor Project is amazing and I've referred a lot of people there, but GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network) hasn't had as much press so I knew they could use it more.

By asking people to donate for my birthday, I've raised $12,000, but even more important than the money, is the fact that I've been talking about it a lot, and making people more aware. If GLSEN is able to get in the schools and do their work, hopefully kids wont feel the need to call the Trevor Project because they're suicidal."


- Perez Hilton on Adam Lambert inspiring him.

No comments:

Post a Comment